Of Course People Are Angry!
It is flabbergasting to watch the reaction of elected officials regarding the anger of the general public against them right now. Are they that naive and removed from reality in the cushion of the beltway? Why is the public angry? Why do people hate you Mr Senator and Ms Congresswoman?
Let me list the ways…
1. You live in bubbles while people across this country are losing their jobs, having their wages frozen or reduced.
2. Wages are stagnant, but food, gas, healthcare costs continue to rise.
3. Day after day, we see OUR money being used to line YOUR pockets. Corruption in US Government is so out of control that it is sickening.
This reason alone is enough to incite riots and anarchy – don’t you see that people will only take so much before they “push back at you?”
Both Democrats and Republicans have severe and real credibility issues with the people.
4. Many feel deceived by Obama – the only “change” has been the party in office, and not the way business and politics is done in DC.
5. People are scared. Fear often leads to anger, as does ignorance. Why are they scared? Because the world and the country has some severe
problems and they have NO FAITH IN THE COMPETENCY OR INTEGRITY of our elected officials in DC.
6. TWO SIMPLE ISSUES ARE ALWAYS IGNORED BY ALL POLITICIANS:
A. A constitutional amendment for 8 yr term limits in ALL offices (both houses) , not just the President.
B. A constitutional amendment for a mandated BALANCED BUDGET EVERY YEAR.
7. Many people believe (and you prove them right every day) that you could care less about “serving the people” and could not even utter the words “servant leadership”. You only are in office to grab power, money, or satisfy your ego, probably all three…
Tags: federal corruption